American Mechanical Services (AMS) is a dynamic organization (www.amsofusa.com) focused on serving the commercial, industrial and institutional property owners and managers through a strategic partnership by assisting them in the long-term management of their HVACR and Plumbing systems in their facilities.
AMS Service Centers are located in Colorado Springs, Denver, Dallas, Houston, San Diego, Washington DC/Baltimore, Los Angeles, and Indianapolis.
AMS is currently seeking a HVAC / Plumbing Project Manager in the Dallas Metroplex area.
- Managing projects through completion to insure on time and on budget completion to include preparation and monitoring project schedules, estimating, hiring and managing subcontractors, purchase and scheduling of equipment and materials, preparation of submittals, schedule of values and invoicing, recognizing and securing change orders.
- Ability to understand large construction documents, drawings and specifications.
- Ability to recognize “value engineering” opportunities when they present themselves.
- Experience working with computerized project management software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with our Customers, Suppliers and Co-workers.
- Willingness to work long hours when required to maintain excellence in front of our Customers.
- Supervise 4-5 Project managers.
- Descriptions of at least five (5) large projects you have managed over the past two (2) years.
AMS rewards your commitment with a performance-based income, including an attractive salary, commission opportunities, plus, generous car allowance, comprehensive benefits including PTO, major medical, 401-k plan and career opportunities for successful performance .
- Health Plan- Multiple PPO and HMO's Available
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Blanket Travel Accident
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- 401-K Plan with Company Match
- PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick days, and personal business
- Flexible Spending Accounts-Health Care & Dependent Care Reimbursements
- Employee Assistance Plan-Offers resources at no costs for many of life’s issues /concerns
- Legal Services-Limited services at no costs for some legal needs
Note: Listed benefits are brief and general in nature and not complete. Summary Plan Descriptions should be consulted for full details.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.