We’re looking for exceptional sales talent to help us achieve profitable revenue.
As a sales manager, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired sales metrics. You will manage staff, maintain effective pricing and do whatever is necessary to achieve department sales and capacity goals.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
- Show staff how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Get potential customers excited about Aux Home Services and encourage them to spread the word.
- Conduct training to boost sales and ensure quick, accurate dispatch of incoming orders.
- Become an expert of your market area, know the customer needs.
- Establish sales territories, set aggressive sales plans, propose expansions.
- Conduct performance evaluations and coach direct reports to success.
- Monitor performance of dealers and distributors.
- Simplify and standardize products and eliminate any unprofitable items from the sales line.
- Make sure incentive programs are equitable and properly documented.
- Analyze and control division expenses to meet budget.
- Proven track record in sales, ideally in management.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- Financial acumen including the ability to determine if a job is profitable and what operational activities affect positive or negative results.
- IT competent, previous experience with Microsoft Office and the latest sales applications.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills.
- Passionate about Aux Home Services and loves the brand.
- Familiar with local codes and can speak to company product lines.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent is a plus.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.